Saturday, March 14, 2015

Game Map Try

http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/51525304/

For out next project on scratch, we were required to make a level map with a moveable character. My idea for this map was to focus on the basics of a level. I wanted to get the basics down on moving an animated sprite through a side scrolling background. I pieced together the background in order to get a consistent background scroll going for awhile. I was looking to show a more town-like background in the spirit of the theme my group has: homelessness. Unfortunately, I didn't have much more time to add more interactive things like more background sprites to add more environment to the scene, but the background scrolling was successfully as well as the natural time of the animated cycle of the character sprite.

No comments:

Post a Comment